- Create a new document in Photoshop
- Open your portrait And then place the portrait in the new document.
- Using selection tools, select the subject (or background)
- Use ‘select & mask’ to refine selection edge.
- Cut out the subject by adding a layer mask.
- Add a background, text, lighting effects, colors to add to the image.
You will be creating a read poster of a teacher with their favorite book.
Two or more portraits (different people & different locations) due: 2/21
Due: Completed composite due Friday, February 9th
This tutorial (or similar), create a portrait or self portrait using YOUR OWN photographs. We will learn to light a portrait on a white background in the studio. Using a new studio portrait and another image or even several images you have taken you will blend them together to create a double exposure effect.
Think about the significance of the images you select. What might they tell us about the person? How do the images match in mood or emotion?
Double Color Exposure Effect
Assignments & Resources will be posted here