Copy Google Doc and Title P3 - Triptych Masters
Triptych due 4/8/15
Triptych/ Series Ideas:
- Re-think how space is perceived.
- Deconstruct a subject.
- Explore design elements.
- Explore perspective.
- Explore conceptual relationships.
- Explore a sequence of actions.
Download Self Evaluation: Click Here
Post your Image and Reflection on your blog
REFLECTION- Answer in paragraph form on your blog:
1. What have you decided to title your final piece? ________________________________________________
2. What your triptych is about:
re-thinking how space is perceived
deconstructing a subject
exploring design elements
exploring conceptual relationships
3. Describe how your triptych fits into the category that you checked above.
4. Specifically, what is it about your photograph that makes it an aesthetically pleasing piece of “Fine Art?” (Use Art Concept terms here, such as some of the Elements of Arts, Principles of Organization, and/or specific photographic composition concepts that apply to your image!)
5. Specifically, what did you learn while doing this project (technical, composition, and/or other)?
Tutorial: How to Create a Triptych in Photoshop
Tutorial: How to make a series of four images - alternative method
Tutorial: How to create a Hockney inspired photocollage