Make a copy of the document and complete the assignment in Google Docs, Move it to your P4 folder in Google Drive. Find an image from each of the photographers listed including the year, ADDITIONALLY write a complete sentence about what you the photographer is trying to convey about our subject.
When finished, get to know your partner for your portraiture assignment and plan out how you will photograph them. You will be required to show a thumbnail sketch before you can go shoot.
DUE Friday 3/20/2015
Self-Reflection Blog Post
- What have you decided to title your final piece?
- What is the deeper meaning that you are conveying about your subject with this Portrait (what makes it more than just the literal “this is a picture of…” and moves it into the more conceptual portrait that reveals something human about the subject and captures the “essence” or soul of the person)?
- Specifically, what is it about your photograph that makes it an aesthetically pleasing piece of “Fine Art?” (Elements of Arts, Principles of Organization, and/or specific photographic, orcomposition concepts?)
- What settings did you use and WHY? (shooting mode, aperture, shutter)
- Specifically, what did you learn while doing this project (technically, compositionally, and/or other)?
- Did you digitally manipulate your image(s)? If yes, describe in detail what you did in Photoshop (what Photoshop steps did you perform)?
- What challenges did you have during this project and what step did you take to overcome them? What are you most proud of about this project?