- Using Play-doh, create the most detailed version on the Nikon D7200 that you can.
- Photograph the play-doh camera using your phone or a partner's phone (Front & back)
- Using Google Drawings, add your photos and label the essential parts listed below. See pages 1-4 of the user's manual.
- When finished go to File > Download As > JPEG image (JPG)
- The image will be saved in the 'Downloads' folder
- In weebly, create a 'new post' on your blog
- Title your post and add the image to your blog.
This is where Photo 1 assignments and resources are posted.