- Create an original photo, one that shows me what you learned this year. You will be explaining ALL choices you made in taking the image (shooting mode, shutter, aperture, composition, subject matter)
- Remember, if you can’t think of an original idea, feel free to revisit one of the project ideas we have already done, but make sure that the final piece is original!!!
- This project should be your BEST work and a reflection of what you have learned this year technically & creatively.
- Title of your Artwork:__________________________________________________________
- What made you select your area of concentration for your final project? What is it about this subject matter or genre that interests you?
- Explain the process of arriving at your final image. Did you have any struggles or challenges during this process? What steps did you take to ensure you were successful (planning stages, brainstorming, and research)? Explain how your settings contributed to the final image (aperture, shutter, ISO, white balance).
- What makes your image aesthetically pleasing? Use your art and photographic vocabulary to explain.
- Your final project was to be a representation of your best work. In what way does this work show your growth throughout the course?
- What recommendations do you have for a student about to start their final project? What tips can you give them to help them be successful?