In photography we are given the ability to freeze time and capture a moment that would have been gone forever. We also have the opportunity to explore multiple moments and view them at once.
In this assignment you will explore several ways to express motion and time through photographic imagery.
Photos & Maters of' Due: Tuesday November 12th
2 edited images (min) depicting two different techniques (blurred motion, stop action or sequence) and 40 (min) images on contacts sheets
MASTERS OF Time & Motion PHOTOGRAPHY Assignment
- Create a new Google Doc titled P3_lastname_first_motion
- Research the work of the Master Photographers below and select 2 time & motion image from each photographer.
- Copy and paste the image in your Google Doc, keeping all images on 2 pages maximum.
- You must include (1) the name of photographer (2) the year image was taken, AND (3) an estimate of the shutter speed used to capture the image.
- Share with email@example.com and PLEASE uncheck Send Email Notification box
Master of Time & Motion Photographers
- Garry Winogrand
- Lois Greenfield
- Eadweard Muybridge
- Henri Cartier-Bresson
- Harold Edgerton
- Jacques-Henri Lartigue