Links about 'Understanding Exposure':
A. Shooting Assignment - Each technique and requirements are explained in detail in the slide presentation
- Shutter Speed
- Exposure Compensation - Black on Black
- Exposure Compensation - White on White
- Fill - Flash
Using Adobe Lightroom, develop your images only to enhance them. Each photo in a set needs to be edited the same exact way. If exposures are different, adjust the exposure for the middle image and use those develop adjustment on the other photos. Read this: How to Apply Develop Adjustments to other photos to paste your adjustments on other photos.
Export images as low resolution JPGS to place in your Google Doc. How to Export photos in Lightroom
To export your images select all images to export and right click > Export > Export to Email (hard drive)
Select new folder G: > Photo 1 > Photographic Tech
Complete the assignment in Google Classroom. Make sure to use your photographic vocabulary and explain the specific settings used.
- Aperture - Describe what happened as you changed your aperture. Select the image you like best and describe what aspects of the aperture use made this image your favorite.
- Shutter Speed - Describe what happened as you changed your shutter speed. Select the image you like best and describe what aspects of the shutter speed use made this image your favorite.
- ISO - (3 Images) Select one each of ISO 200, 400, 1600. Explain which ISO was used in each photo and why it was used for the particular scenario. Remember it has to do with light sensitivity.
- Exposure Compensation - ‘Black/Dark’ images, Why did you have to use exposure compensation and explain which amount of exposure compensation came out the best.
- Exposure Compensation - ‘White/Bright’ images, Why did you have to use exposure compensation and explain which amount of exposure compensation came out the best.
- Silhouette - What about the lighting situation and exposure did you need to consider to create your silhouette image? How did you manipulate your settings to create your image?
- Fill - Flash - Explain why you would have used fill flash in this shooting situation (what would it look like without the flash) What level of fill flash (-1, 0, +1) gave you the best result and why you think that.