–Create an original photo, one that shows me what you learned this year. You will be explaining all choices you made in taking the image (shooting mode, shutter, aperture, composition)
–Remember, if you can’t think of an original idea, feel free to use one of the project ideas we have already done, but make sure that the final piece is original!!!
–Also, this project should be your BEST one!
MOPA Youth Exhibition Info:
MOPA’s 7th Annual Youth Exhibition will focus on the theme of the environment and sustainability. Students may use photography or film to address local or global issues by exploring energy, ecology, conservation, natural resources, food and water, pollution, or other environmental threats facing our planet. Students may consider these issues on a personal, cultural, national, or international level.
• One entry per student
• Photographs must not exceed 8” x 10”
• Films should not exceed 10 minutes
• Entries can be created by any means of photographic or film method (digital photography, film, photo collage, Polaroid, black and white, color, cyanotypes, mixed media, three dimensional, multiple image art, etc.)
• All film submissions must be self contained QuickTime files submitted on DVD with no DVD menu
• Please do not frame or mat any submissions
• All submissions must be original, but may borrow images. (For example, a collage made of magazine photos.)
• All artwork must be created within the 2011/12 school year
Click here for submission packet & details