This should be your best work of the year!
Ideas for final… MOPA Youth Exhibition & ISDC logo (minimum of 4 logo versions)
MOPA Youth Exhibition Info:
MOPA’s 7th Annual Youth Exhibition will focus on the theme of the environment and sustainability. Students may use photography or film to address local or global issues by exploring energy, ecology, conservation, natural resources, food and water, pollution, or other environmental threats facing our planet. Students may consider these issues on a personal, cultural, national, or international level.
• One entry per student
• Photographs must not exceed 8” x 10”
• Films should not exceed 10 minutes
• Entries can be created by any means of photographic or film method (digital photography, film, photo collage, Polaroid, black and white, color, cyanotypes, mixed media, three dimensional, multiple image art, etc.)
• All film submissions must be self contained QuickTime files submitted on DVD with no DVD menu
• Please do not frame or mat any submissions
• All submissions must be original, but may borrow images. (For example, a collage made of magazine photos.)
• All artwork must be created within the 2011/12 school year
Click here for submission packet & details
ISDC logo Info
The theme for 2013 is Global Connections, Collaboration in 21st Century Space. ISDC 2013 will serve to strengthen the bonds within the space community, build new relationships, bring 21st Century Skills to the space community, raise awareness of current space exploration activities in education and the public at large. Use the theme of 21st century global connections to inspire logo designs.
The winning logo will be posted on the ISDC 2013 web pages and documentation. The top three winners will gain free admission to ISDC 2013 at the La Jolla Hyatt and will be presented with awards at the conference.
International Space Develpoment Conference Website