- Using slow shutter speeds create a spooky effects
- You can blur your subject making them ghost like
- Combine slow shutter with flash to have a frozen & blurred image
- Use Neutral Density Filters (ND filter) to allow you to use slow shutter speeds in brighter areas.
- Bring in props & have a plan
- Use a tripod for a sharp background & frame to eliminate distracting elements.
- Focus on your subject, even though they will be blurry.
You are using settings to darken your exposure so you can use a longer shutter speed to blur action. Also, use the remote to trigger the shutter (IN FRONT POCKET OF BAG)
In Manual shooting mode
Lowest ISO (100)
Closed down aperture (f/22 +/-)
Use shutter speed to balance light meter, you can always dark image in editing