- Choose an object or collection of objects that represent you.
- They don’t have to represent everything about you, just an aspect or part of who you are.
- Due Monday 10/1: Sketch out a plan. Draw what it will look like, color backdrop, props you will need, tools. Mrs. Olden will check your sketch.
- You will photograph the final piece in the studio.
- Shooting Days Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Monday
What is/are your object(s)?
What does this say about you?
What does/do the object represent and why?