- Using slow shutter speeds create a spooky image for halloween
- You can blur your subject making them ghost-like or demon-like
- Combine slow shutter with flash to have a frozen & blurred image
- Use Neutral Density Filters (ND filter) to allow you to use slow shutter speeds in brighter areas.
- Bring in props & have a plan for Monday (10/31) - you will start right away with your own camera & tripod and will need to work quickly to finish your shots by the end of class.
- Complete the ‘Planning Template’ in Google Classroom by the end of class today (10/28)!
Assignments & Resources will be posted here