Most importantly you must think of where the words will go - the images below are good examples of planning space for the writing. You may bring special pens for writing on your printed image (gel pens work well). You may also 'scratch' into the print to write or think of other ways to incorporate text.
Photo taken by end of day- Wednesday 5/16
Print, Write, Scan & Self Evaluation- Friday 5/18
Add Self Reflection & JPG image to Google Classroom & turn in by 5/18
- Once your image is edited, Open the Print module in Lightroom
- Select 'Single Image/Contact Sheet' in the Layout Style panel
- Under 'Template Browser' open 'Lightroom Templates' and select '(1) 8 x 10' (if the page is an odd size select 'Page Setup' and reselect 'US Letter' size.)
- 8 x 10 will crop part of your image, to adjust change the cell size in the 'Layout Panel'
- Next, connect the USB from the Printer to your computer.
- Put your piece of photo paper so that the coated side is facing you.
- To Print, in the 'Print Job' Panel, select 'Print to: Printer'
- Next, select the 'Printer' button on the lower right corner to open the printer dialog box.
- Select printer 'Epson ET-2650', for 'Media & Quality' select 'Photo' & 'Quality: Best', then hit 'Print'
- Now you are ready to write, check out a pen or use one of your own.
- After you are done with writing, scan your image using the 'Scan-o-gram' directions.
- You can import the image into Lightroom, or open in photoshop to edit further.
- Upload the image to Google Classroom and complete your 'Self Evaluation'
- All done! Have a great weekend!