- Use photographic techniques you learned this year to make an ‘ugly’ location look good. Choose appropriate equipment, depth of field, framing, angle, styling to make your best images.
- You must take the photo, not model in a photo someone else took. If you did not trigger the shutter, it is not your photo.
- Must be taken on a digital SLR camera
- You can enhance your image by editing in Photoshop or Lightroom.
- DOES NOT have to be a portrait, think back to abstract, motion, surreal...
- ***You must take a wide shot of the entire scene so we can see how ugly the location you were shooting was.
Create a series (3-6) of aesthetically pleasing images taken in an ‘ugly location.’
This is where Photo 1 assignments and resources are posted.