Images Shot by: Friday 2/8
Completed composite due: Wednesday 2/13 (odd), Thursday 2/14 (even)
No school Friday & Monday
Presentations starting Tuesday, 2/19
For your presentation:
These questions must be answered in your presentation and posted on your Blog with your image. (you can add 'before' & 'after' images so we can see how the image was made.
- What have you decided to title your final piece? Select a title that adds to the meaning of your image.
- What does this title signify to you?
- Specifically, what is it about your photographic image that makes it “Surrealist?” (André Breton said that Surrealism “reunites the conscious and unconscious realms of experience so completely that the world of dream and fantasy are joined to the everyday rational world”)
- Specifically, what is it about your photographic image that makes it an aesthetically pleasing piece of “Fine Art?” (Use Art Concept terms here, such as some of the Elements of Arts, Principles of Organization, and/or specific photographic composition techniques that apply to your image!)
- Did your image change from your initial sketch and plan? If so, why and how did your concept change to improve your final image?
- How did you digitally manipulate your image(s)? Describe in detail what you did in Photoshop (list the Photoshop steps that you performed)?