- Define the following composition techniques by researching the meaning and use of the technique.
- Next, find a photograph that you believe is a good example of the technique. Copy (cmd + c) and Paste (cmd + v) the image into the empty box to the right of the technique.
- Vertical Orientation (1 image)
Vantage Point (3 images)
- Bird’s Eye View
- Ant’s Eye View
- Direct Approach
Framing (3 images)
- Tight Framing
- Wide Framing also known as 'Wide Shot'
- Natural Framing also known as ‘Frame within a Frame’
- Rule of Thirds (1 image)
- Golden Ratio also known as 'Golden Spiral' 'Phi Grid' (1 image)
- Silhouette (1 image)
- Leading Lines (1 image)
- Reflection (1 image)
- Dutch Angle (1 image)