- Go through all your photos from this semester and rate them 4 & 5 for the keepers and 1 or 0 for the one you want to get rid of.
- In library, set your filet to 'Rated' and rating to = to or less than 1
- Select all photos (ctrl + a), right click and remove all photos
- Select 'Delete From Disk'
- Empty your recycle bin
Now we are going to back up your photos to your G: so you can access them from another computer
- In Library select all photos and turn filters off
- Select all photos (ctrl + a) and click on export
- Select Export location (G: > Photo 1 > and make an new folder 'Photo Backup')
- Do not rename your files
- File type/size 'Original'
TURN IN YOUR FINAL -
- Right click & select Export & Export
- Export to 'Hard Drive' & Select the '09 Final' in your period on the S: drive
- Rename your images to Lastname_Firstname_final
- Under 'File Settings' select Original, that will export your file as the original raw image with the most amount of data.
- Yay! Now check to make sure your file is in the correct folder.