- Using Play-doh, create the most detailed version on the Nikon D7200 that you can.
- Photograph the play-doh camera using your phone or a partner's phone (Front & back)
- Using Google Drawings, add your photos and label the essential parts listed below. See pages 1-4 of the user's manual.
- When finished go to File > Download As > JPEG image (JPG)
- The image will be saved in the 'Downloads' folder
- In weebly, create a 'new post' on your blog
- Title your post and add the image to your blog.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR SITE:
When you create a website you need to think of user experience and purpose of the site. As a designer you want to give your potential clients a taste of your design style from the second they land on your page. Your style should be incorporated into the site design as well.
Components your website need to include are:
Here are examples of professional artist's websites:
Design & Illustration:
more inspiration: 50 designers you should know
Photo & Video:
History of Photography Research Project
You will be researching two items and creating physical pieces for the timeline.
Each research piece for the timeline needs to contain:
This is where Photo 1 assignments and resources are posted.