- 5 best images edited to enhance the image (not so editing is distracting) Your choice: use gallery, slideshow or just make them large single images, whichever you think looks best.
- Reflection- talk about what you learned in taking these images, what apertures you used and how they impacted your image, how you might apply the techniques to future images. If you did 'Toy Photography' make sure to briefly explain the story, you can caption images or write a little summary.
- 1 contact sheet with your 25+ images you shot for the project (learn how to make a contact sheet here)
Blog Post #2- Deep Depth of Field:
- One image shot 3 times at the different apertures (f/11, f/16, f/22)
- Screen shot of each image that includes the histogram & metadata (cmd + shift + 4, then click & drag)
- Reflection of your shoot that includes your observations of the differences between f/11 - f/22. What does the depth of field look like at f/11, how does it change at f/16 & f/22? You may need to 'zoom in' to your image using the loop to more clearly see the differences.
What is a contact sheet?
Traditionally it is 'a piece of photographic paper onto which several or all of the negatives on a roll of film have been contact printed.'