Exploring Adobe Lightroom, you will edit a single image 15 different ways.
- Select the image and create a new collection in Lightroom called '04 Alternate Images'
- Right click the image thumbnail and select 'Create Virtual Copy' x15
- Now start exploring the features of Lightroom, each image should be different.
- Try some of the 'Lightroom Presets' in the left panel as starting points, then use sliders on the right to make more changes.
- Think of contrast, color, mood, story when creating you images.
- You should like all 15 for different reasons, not happy with it? keep working on it. Sometimes is like to take a break from an edit and come back to it later.
- When done, select the original and all 15 versions of your image, and export them using you ‘Web export’ preset. Then Upload to Google Classroom 'Alternate Images'