You can put as much or as little information about your typeface as you’d like… if needed you can do additional research.
11” x 17” in portrait or landscape orientation
- Go Big! Abstract your letterforms so the shape is the most important element.
- Use space - don’t feel the need to fill the entire document > sometimes space is a good thing
- Add humor, think of something clever!
- Use a limited color palette, 2 colors + b & w.
- Think of the poster as an advertisement. How can you represent the tone of your typeface in a modern and interesting way?