- Plan out your idea - sketch your humanimal and have your sketch approved by Mrs. Olden.
- Look for images that match in angle and possibly color & texture.
- Search in ‘Google Images’ for photographs that will be part of your landscape.
- Search for Quality: LARGE
- Save all images in your Graphic Design > ‘02 Humanimal folder, don’t forget to name your files so you know hat they are
- Desktop > Graphic Design > 02 Humanimal> save images here
- Create a NEW Photoshop document (File > New) 8 inches x 10 inches @200ppi Mode:RGB
- File > Place your images into the document and re-size them, apply the size change by hitting Enter on the keyboard or by double clicking the image.
- To 'cut out' an image use the selection tools (Quick Selection or Magic Wand) to select what you want to cut out. If selecting the 'background' of an image you must 'Select Inverse' to reverse the selection.
- Select 'Add Layer Mask' to mask out parts of the image you want to hide
- Edit the mask's properties in 'Properties' > 'Mask Edge' to refine the edge to make it look more realistic.
- Continue 'cutting out' images until you scene is put together.
- Add 'Adjustment Layers' to change to color, contrast and overall mode of your image.
- If you want to effect a specific layer of your image select 'Clip layer' in your adjustment layer properties.
- Continue to add & adjust details to make your image as photo real as possible.
How do you......
Re-size & Rotate Layers in Photoshop (free transform)
Use the Quick Selection tool
Use the Magic Wand tool
Refine the edge of a selection
Add Layer Masks to 'cut out' an image
Replace a sky
Add Adjustment Layers
Use Blending Modes
Remove something from a picture (Content-Aware)
Use Puppet Warp