- Go to weebly.com and create an account, you may want to create a new email for your site such as email@example.com to use with this account
- Create a Google doc with your your weebly login and password so you don't lose it!
- Select a template (something simple- black, white, grey that won't distract from your art) If you decide later you don't like it, you can always go back and change it.
- Select a weebly subdomain (free option) for example yournamephoto.weebly.com
- You can watch the intro video and then Build Your Site
- Click on the Pages tab at the top of the screen to add or change pages.
- You should have a landing page (which might be your portfolio), a contact/about page, and a blog
- Replace default images with your own design, or remove them altogether for a clean simple look.
- For more directions check out 'Weebly Help Center'
HOW TO SET UP YOUR SITE:
Assignments & Resources