Choose 1 of the following projects:
1. Student Handbook Cover:
Parent - Student Handbook & Planner
Pride & Unity OR 4C/3P (there is a logo)- Colloboration, Communication, Creativity and Critical Thinking Plan, Persist & Progress
Size 8.5" x 11" (300 ppi in Photoshop)
Client - VHS/Assistant Principal Chyrl Tauger
2. Choral Spring Concert Poster:
VHS Spring Choral Concert
Performances: May 20 7pm & May 21 4pm & 7pm in the Panther Playhouse.
Tickets: Adults $8, Seniors & Students $6, Matinee $5
The concert is entitled "Musicmation"- as we will be singing songs from anything ANIMATED. ex. Pink Panther, Toy Story, Hunchback of Notre Dame, etc. ShowCats will also perform their set "Look Up".
Size: 11" x 17" (300 ppi in Photoshop) & 8.5" x 11"
Client - Ms. Corso
3. Personal Learning Path Poster:
Personalized Learning Path
Creating an interdisciplinary community pf learners who apply innovative thinking to produce positive change.
This personalized learning approach is grounded in these principles:
- Developing exemplary charater, social sophistication, and global consciousness
- Achieving success through interdependence and connection
- Producing innovative solutions to meaningful challenges
Size: 18" x 24" - see swAG poster & 8.5" x 11"
Use imagery/illustrations - Design to catch high school students' attention - Client- VHS/Principal Anthony Barela
On your blog post please upload your project(s) and write a reflection about your design
- Why did you choose to work on the project you did?
- How did you use imagery and typography to represent your design? (Symbolism, contrast, style, color, etc)
- What elements & principles of design did you use in your cover and HOW did you use them? (color, shape, space, value, texture, form, economy, proportion, contrast, emphasis, harmony, variety, movement, rhythm)
- What are you most proud in this project? What could you have improved on?