- Select a movie poster you would like to redesign. Look at the original poster for inspiration. DO NOT recreate it, think of a different way to represent the movie.
- Size 27 x 41 inches, 200ppi.
- Must be a composite image (blending multiple images together)
- Use your creativity to Recreate A Famous Movie Poster in Photoshop & Illustrator. Create composite in Photoshop and then Layout in Illustrator.
- You are free to use any technique to assist you, including but not limited to: photo manipulation, illustration, digital painting, and 3D techniques.
- When you submit an entry, tell the community a bit about your piece. Why did you create it? What does it mean? Tell us anything that you think we would find interesting.
- If you use any third-party assets (including stock photography), make sure that you have the rights to do so. You can find resources on sites like the stock.xchng, PhotoDune, 123rf, or any other legitimate stock photography website.
- If you use stock photography, cite your sources so that everyone can see the photos that you used.
- Avoid using images that are violent or offensive.