- You must incorporate a concept or use inspiration from Science, Math, Technology, and/or History into your project in some way.
- Use techniques you learned from at least one tutorial
- Complete the project for next Thursday/Friday (4/9 or 4/10)
- The project is not a race, you should be using each full class period to work on your project (research, experimentation, planning, creating).
- You can complete one of the tutorials as your project, but must use your own original concept.
- Complete your Project Plan including a sketch first
- Each day you will write a reflection what you accomplished in that period and what you plan/need to complete next class to finish on time!
Respond to the questions below at the bottom of your Project Plan-
Write about paragraph conclusion about your choice project. Start off by explaining what you project is and what it is about. Next, explain what is it about your project that makes it aesthetically* pleasing piece of “Fine Art?” (Elements of Arts, Principles of Art, and/or other specific techniques or concepts?) Specifically, what did you learn while doing this project (technically, compositionally, and/or other) – remember you were supposed to use at least one tutorial to learn a new skill and learn new tools. What aspects of this assignment are you the most proud of? What would you have liked to improve or do differently? (Use of technique, elements of art, organization…)
Streaks of color in hair- Creating cardiac rate effect - Displaced text - Realistic tears on face - How to create scotch tape - Face without features - Adding eye makeup - Create a laserbeam on body - Adding 'creative' label to skin - Adding colorful curved lines - Selective focus - Vector Snowflake - Party Text Effect - Creating Custom Patterns - Symmetrical Abstraction - Gold Text - Create Holiday Ornaments - 50 photoshop tutorials -
Tutorial Sites: Greyscale Gorilla - Photoshop Star - Youtube PhotoGavin - LayersMagazine - PSD Tuts+ -
Add Texture & Depth to an Illustration | Pop Art Look | Retro Triangle Pattern | Create Cartoon Characters | Create a Cityscape | Retro Graphics | Kaleidoscope design | Grid based design | Info-graphics tutorial 1 | Info-graphics Tutorial 2 |
Creative Bloq | Digital Arts