- Read article about ‘Cinemagraphs’.
- Create a new Google Doc in their period folder titled ‘Cinemagraph’ and write a paragraph summary of the article.
- Read about how to create your own cinemagraph in Photoshop. Next write in your google doc about what tools you are already familiar with in creating a Cinemagraph
- Look at the following website for examples. Hongkiat.com | Flixel | Convince & Convert | Cinemagraph.com | Business Insider |
- When finished, start to draw out your own sketch for your Cinemagraph with a concept that highlights & promotes Vista High School.
- Once sketch is complete, have it approved by Ms. McKay & scan and place it in your Google Doc
- In the Google Doc, write a short description of your idea- including props, location, people that you will be using.
- You will use the D3100 to film your images or similar. A tripod is essential!!! Set up the shot focusing on composition - you need to start with a compelling composition.
- Read tips on shooting video on a DSLR camera: read me!
- Set up the camera to shoot video and repeat the scene several time with different angles.
- Upload videos to new folder 'Cinemagraph'
- Read directions and start making your Cinemagraph - Read
This is where Ms. McKay's digital art assignments and resources are posted