Create 7 compositions, each one is to represent one of the 7 Elements of Art.
Line, Shape, Form, Space, Color, Value, Texture
1. Make a folder in the G: drive called 'Elements of Art'. You will save all of your work here.
2. Open Photoshop: Start menu > Programs > Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 > Adobe Photoshop
3. Create a new document (CTRL + N): File > New > 4"x4" @ 300ppi RGB
4. Using Shapes, Lines, and Brushes create a design to represent Line.
5. To save File > Save > select Elements of Art folder in G: > Line.psd